|What can I do about Morning Sickness?
• Eat small meals throughout the day so that you're never too full or too hungry.
• Have a dry biscuit before you get out of bed first thing in the morning.
• Avoid rich, fatty foods.
• Avoid foods with smells that bother you.
• Eat more carbohydrates (plain baked potato, white rice, dry toast).
• Eat saltine crackers and other bland foods when you feel nauseous.
• Try gelatine desserts (Jelly), flavoured frozen desserts, chicken broths, ginger ale (not diet variety), sugared decaffeinated or herbal teas, and pretzels.
• Wearing "acupressure" wristbands, which are sometimes used by passengers on boats.
• Make sure you get enough rest and avoid stress!
Morning sickness - Duration
Morning sickness - Reason
Morning sickness - When